We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

got a question

Canada
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
got a question

OK ......

We are back in Aruba next July at Costa Linda

We are bringing our 2 married kids ,so we have a beautiful 3 bedroom unit rented.

I would LOVE to stay 4 more days in a smaller unit after they leave

Any help or assistance or advice ?

I can get a unit from the gentleman that is renting us our original 3 bedroom unit but I do not need an entire week

?

I

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,898 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: got a question

Book your extra nights directly with Costa Linda. You're not going until NEXT July?

New York
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: got a question

No, renting directly with CL will be much more expensive. Only use that as a last resort.

Instead, go to the CL owners bulletin board. Sometimes people are willing to rent out units for part of the week for various reasons.

I would also post your request for your specific dates/resort on the other Aruba forums. Most of them have sections where you can post/read about timeshare rentals, etc.

If you need specific links, pm me, and I'll be happy to provide some for you.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,898 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: got a question

I figured renting direct from CL is the highest option but it's also the easiest option. But she's not going until next July so she does have time on her side to look for a rental.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,217 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: got a question

You have an entire year to worry, lol. I think renting from CL would be the best thing to do.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: got a question

Thanks

I know it is a LONG way off,but, I start to look for airfares as soon as they are available (there are good prices right now) and I would need to be assured of my dates for the extra days before I book flights.

I guess I could chance it and assume I will find something for those extra days.

Thanks for input !!

United States
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: got a question

Costa Linda has cabana suites. My family has rented these in the past to tack an extra weekend onto our vacation after our timeshare week was over. They don't have very many. You'll have to contact Costa Linda directly to rent them.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: got a question

Thanks - I already have rented the night "before" our condo is available.

I really don't want to be in them as they are directly along the walk on the main floor

If they have others - please let me know

8. Re: got a question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2013, 06:16