We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriot beach palapas

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,769 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Marriot beach palapas

Does the Stellaris guests share the same palapas as th marriot surf club and ocean club. We booked the stellaris for the middle of Dec and prefer not to worry about a palapa on the beach (no way I can sit out without shade). Thanks. I'm hoping the stellaris has their own

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriot beach palapas

Yes, Stellaris has thier own as due the OC and SC.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,769 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriot beach palapas

Thanks so much

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriot beach palapas

Enjoy the adults only pool as well, its new and really nice, kind of a South beach vibe.

Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriot beach palapas

None of the three Marriott resorts share palapas.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,769 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marriot beach palapas

That's good to hear. I know the palapa situation is good at the Radisson. I feel better knowing I'll be able to get a beach palapa without worrying too much. I'm assuming a couple of weeks beforwe Xmas will not be overly crowded (at least I hope so).

Boston
Level Contributor
891 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marriot beach palapas

Just from past experience staying at the Marriott, there are plenty of palapas but they do fill up fast. I am an early riser so I was in line at 6:00-6:15 am every morning - and I was not the first. I did get a front row palapa, but others coming after 8 a.m. were able to get a back row palapa; it all depends on what you want. Also, you can rent a palapa in one of the first rows for $25-$35 per day for a 3 day rental, then do it over again - if that is what you want; I think they do the rentals only at a certain time of day.

I'll be playing the palapa line game again the first week of Dec.

Have stayed at the Radisson several times and always got a good palapa location. Am trying the Phoenix next week and I hear that it is not much of a problem there - as long as you don't wait until noon time or later.

The Villages...
Level Contributor
941 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Marriot beach palapas

Wow, that would drive me crazy. Waiting in line to reserve a palapa? Gotta love the Bucuti. No lines, no reservations, enough palapas.

New York
Level Contributor
771 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Marriot beach palapas

It is not as bad as it sounds... I am also an eary riser and enjoyed the early morning. Grab a cup of coffe , a chair, an enjoy the company of others also waiting in line. Always enjoyed the good conversations with the other guest .

New York
Level Contributor
771 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Marriot beach palapas

PS Have to learn to read my post before sending them, .. I think I "enjoyed "it too much LOL...

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,769 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Marriot beach palapas

Well, I'll let everyone know. Also, I did ask about paying to rent a palapa and they said they don't do it. We arrive early evening and wanted to make sure I could get a palapa for the 1st full day there.