We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phoenix room appliances

Boston
Level Contributor
891 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Phoenix room appliances

I believe that I have read in separate places about the appliances in the new beach units, but am confused on one area.

Do the new units have a washer and a dryer or just a washer? Somebody posted that the resort does not want you to leave clothes out on the balcony to dry, but if you don't have a dryer in your unit how do you get the clothes to dry?

We will be arriving on Fri. (in 3 days) and knowing this might influence how I pack.

Would appreciate any input.

Thanx in advance.

Scarborough, Maine
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Phoenix room appliances

It is a combination washer-dryer. One machine...does both!

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phoenix room appliances

I'm not a fan of these combo machines. My experience is that they wash well, but the clothes don't dry well,,wrinkle massively and the heat can't be good for anything other than towels. Sorry but I don't use it anymore.

3. Re: Phoenix room appliances

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 00:15