We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feb. deals?

WA
Level Contributor
122 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Feb. deals?

My husband and I would like to go to Aruba for 5 nights in Feb. but out budget is $3,000 including airfare from west coast. Does anyone know where we can find deals?

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,298 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feb. deals?

Feb is high season. Have fun looking for deals. Consider renting a Timeshare from an owner. Aruba has many Timeshares.

Travel safe

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,456 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feb. deals?

Looked up Apple Vacations and you can do it. Seattle to AUA 2/3 ariving 2/4, return 2/10, JetBlue flights. All under $3,000 including AI hotels.

CT
Level Contributor
1,868 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feb. deals?

westin usually runs good 5 night promos.

Check travel zoo too.

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Feb. deals?

i remember last year, the 2 weeks prior to school vacations in february, jet blue was really cheap.

5. Re: Feb. deals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 01:17