We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back... Divi AI

CT
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Just got back... Divi AI

I will get a trip report up soon. it was a scorcher of a week. September is usually hot, but it seemed hotter than usual!

Everything was great! Divi was great... No rain (with the exception of 10 minutes one evening)... Good times.

Downtown still has some ongoing construction with the tourist train/rail... But nothing to prohibit you from checking out the shops and walking around.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just got back... Divi AI

Welcome home! Now chop-chop on that trip report!

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just got back... Divi AI

We've been twice in Sept. and both times were terribly hot which is why we have never been again. Friends asked me to go this week and I refused. Sept. is not a month I want to be there, June was much cooler.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
826 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just got back... Divi AI

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Let's have the trip report!

CT
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just got back... Divi AI

Jeez you guys are like pirranha! lol

I tend to be very thorough in my trip reports... So it ends up being a bit of a chore. However, a fun one!!

It was very hot DiviAruba... We've been 9 times now, and September goes from Hot to Very Hot. We don't mind the Hot days... But the very hot days can be brutal. This year seemed to have two of the hottest days we can remember. The wife is also pregnant this time around, so perhaps that raised the bar a bit.

This was the first year, we retreated to a palapa! We're usually the crazy people in the middle of the beach on our lounge chairs!

CT
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just got back... Divi AI

Review has been posted! Disjointed a bit, as i write it in between tasks... But its up! :)

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,211 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just got back... Divi AI

Welcome home...glad it was a good trip..... It was warm at home too.

Good way for School to start.

CT
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just got back... Divi AI

Thanks! cant believe that was three weeks ago already. Ugh... :)

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just got back... Divi AI

Glad you had a great time and next time you will have a baby to bring with you!

Edited: 26 September 2012, 13:51
9. Re: Just got back... Divi AI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2013, 10:15