We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu in June

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Riu in June

Can anyone that has booked this hotel give me an idea of about what is a good rate?

I am seeing 1998-2025 a person for 7 days w/ air, is that good?

I am just wondering if its too soon to book a good fare for June.

Thanks for any words of wisdom.

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,467 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu in June

It appears that is a good rate, but I am not sure what the normal airfare rates are from your airport.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu in June

660 round trip from phl.

3. Re: Riu in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 September 2012, 17:53
Edited: 22 September 2012, 17:53
Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,467 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu in June

$660. seems high for travel from PHL. We normally pay less from BOS. You may want to look at several different sites and see if you can get a package deal. Weekdays are normally cheaper that weekends. I should say that I left from Boston and returned on weekends in June and paid $150. less. Also if you are looking at taking USAir, they have turned into a marginal airline (in our opinion) that my husband will not take, no movies and no music. They also charge for baggage. Make sure you bring something to enetrtain yourself on the flight, or sleep.

5. Re: Riu in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 01:19