We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oh dear, i checked the weather!

Manchester
Level Contributor
308 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
oh dear, i checked the weather!

okay so ive gone against everyones advice and have been checking the weather forecast from this friday.......it started out with thunderstorms, then changed to rain, then to cloud, now its showing sun and a bit everything else!! I understand now why you don't bother checking it

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: oh dear, i checked the weather!

Check out the beach webcams for real time weather look-ins...It will make ya feel much better!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
829 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oh dear, i checked the weather!

Yeah, no reason to bother with checking the weather in Aruba. It changes quickly and is always warm enough that it really doesn't matter much.

Enjoy your visit.

Manchester
Level Contributor
308 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oh dear, i checked the weather!

i had a sneaky peak this morning and at 8.15am Aruba time the sun was shining, it looked picture perfect. Its 4 days before we fly out so going to resist the urge to check anymore and concentrate on packing instead!

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,895 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oh dear, i checked the weather!

Top right side of the forum, see Top Questions about Aruba and Why does the weather forecast say rain?

Level Contributor
149 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: oh dear, i checked the weather!

If it rains every day like it says... Then so be it, that's the way the island works and the time you chose. Don't count on lost days - rains are heavy and fast and mostly occur at night.

Enjoy your trip!

Poughkeepsie, New...
Level Contributor
485 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: oh dear, i checked the weather!

Just got back from Aruba. We were there for 10 days. Not a drop of rain. Was never even fully cloudy. The temperature was about 92 every day. The wind was appreciated. Enjoy your stay.

Roxbury, New Jersey
Level Contributor
147 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: oh dear, i checked the weather!

Was there from 9/8 thru 9/17/12. Did the same thing. Checked the weather. Thunderstorms and rain for about 6 days of our stay. Weather could not have been better. Warm, Sunny and perfect. Maybe could have been a little less breezy. Enjoy your stay.

Manchester
Level Contributor
308 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: oh dear, i checked the weather!

I hope its that good for us next week, we have a weather warning for local flooding right now, in fact half the U.K is under a flood alert....the blooming rain hasn't stopped all day!. I am enjoying pulling out my holiday clothes though!

Edited: 24 September 2012, 15:59
9. Re: oh dear, i checked the weather!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2013, 10:16