We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mi Dushi or Jolly Pirates?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
643 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Mi Dushi or Jolly Pirates?

Has anyone recently been on Mi Dushi and/or Jolly Pirates' afternoon snorkle tour? Mi Dushi goes to 2 sites (unnamed shallow reef and WWII shipwreck) and Jolly Pirates to 3 sites (Malmok, Boca Catalina and the WWII shipwreck). Each are 3 hours. Is the Jolly Pirates tour rushed? I have emailed Mi Dushi twice with a question and have not gotten any response. I do like the looks of their ship though. I have read good reviews of both. Any information is appreciated.

Delaware
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mi Dushi or Jolly Pirates?

My family loves the Jolly Pirate. We would never use anyone else. The crew is wonderful and playful with all guests. We have always done the morning/lunch trip and once did the sunset cruise as well.

Its open bar once you get to the first snorkle site and after lunch at the last site, they open the rope swing on the upper bow of the ship and you swing off into the water. My 56 year old mother did it last year and loved it!

The crew are extrelemly talented, doing all kinds of tricks and dives off the rope. If you are petie enough you may even get a ride on one of their backs off the rope.

We use them every year. Highly reccomended!

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mi Dushi or Jolly Pirates?

Jolly Pirate....fun crew who are great with adults and the little kids, they let me bring my own Balashi, and soccer moms with wardrobe malfunctions on the rope swing! A good time had by all!

Edited: 02 November 2012, 16:15
Delaware
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mi Dushi or Jolly Pirates?

Yeah. Im one of those soccer moms with the wardrobe malfunctions!! With a little assitance and a little grab @$$ from the bartender he had me tied back up tight in no time.

4. Re: Mi Dushi or Jolly Pirates?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2013, 10:18