We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Aruba now- Blue Lobster Restaurant last night-Amazing!!

Level Contributor
253 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
In Aruba now- Blue Lobster Restaurant last night-Amazing!!

First a huge thank you to trip advisor-Aruba forum members

My husband and I are in Aruba now after receiving much advice from this forum.

I went on the forum yesterday and read the post from everydaysunshine about the Blue Lobster Restaurant.

As we had not made arrangements for dinner,and we love seafood, we decided to check Blue Lobster out.

Thank you for the tip everyday sunshine- The Blue Lobster is a small cozy restaurant with a very welcoming atmosphere.

We were greeted by the owner and the chef - how often do you get that!

We experienced excellent service, welcoming attitude and lobster to die for!!!! We had the whole lobster cut in half in the shelf mixed with mushrooms and cheese & the 8 oz lobster tail with garlic butter, we shared everything and both agreed it was the best meal we have had in Aruba so far......

Everything was plated elegantly and the price was very fair...

This restaurant has only been open 9 months and already won an award for 2012 from Trip Advisor, and many positive comments from both new and repeat customers........

Try it if you love Lobster-I promise you will not be disappointed!

Ramsey N.j
Level Contributor
555 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In Aruba now- Blue Lobster Restaurant last night-Amazing!!

Thanks for the tip. My Susan loves lobster and we will be there in 3 weeks. We will try to check it out.

Thanks

Sean and Susan

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In Aruba now- Blue Lobster Restaurant last night-Amazing!!

Cheers!

Virginia
Level Contributor
908 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In Aruba now- Blue Lobster Restaurant last night-Amazing!!

I went to a restaurant called Blue Lobster in Playa Del Carmen MX a few years ago. Is this part of a chain or just using the same name?

Thx

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
295 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: In Aruba now- Blue Lobster Restaurant last night-Amazing!!

Where is this located? We are staying at the Marriott next week!

5. Re: In Aruba now- Blue Lobster Restaurant last night-Amazing!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2013, 23:58
Western New York
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: In Aruba now- Blue Lobster Restaurant last night-Amazing!!

My husband and I will be in Aruba for the first time in about three weeks. The Blue Lobster will DEFINITELY be on our itinerary. My question is: do they serve Caribbean Spiny Lobster, or Maine Lobster? Thanks!

7. Re: In Aruba now- Blue Lobster Restaurant last night-Amazing!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2013, 23:58
Edited: 11 February 2013, 23:58
n.y.
Level Contributor
918 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: In Aruba now- Blue Lobster Restaurant last night-Amazing!!

Can we get better directions ? See you in early March .

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,030 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: In Aruba now- Blue Lobster Restaurant last night-Amazing!!

They're located on Palm Beach Rd. (the road going inland from the Radisson.) They are just past Wacky Wahoo but on the opposite side of the street.

Western New York
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: In Aruba now- Blue Lobster Restaurant last night-Amazing!!

Thank you! I am so happy to hear you serve the spiny lobster (I don't much care for Maine lobster, but I LOVE the spiny lobster)!!! Save me a lobster thermidor!

How soon must we make our reservations? Can we make them the day we wish to come, or do you need a couple days (or weeks) advance notice?

Thanks so much!