We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 guests in marriott hotel

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
4 guests in marriott hotel

Does anyone know why a fifth person can not stay in a hotel room at the marriott hotel. I am booking a trip for the spring, and im assuming that means ill have to book two rooms?

Newton, MA
Level Contributor
97 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 guests in marriott hotel

Most hotels have internal rules (and many places have local laws) limiting room occupancy, for health, safety and fire code reasons, and so people (such as spring-breakers) won't overcrowd and trash their hotel rooms for the price of a single room. If you don't want 2 hotel rooms, consider condo/apartment-style places that may have two-bedroom accommodations.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
378 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 guests in marriott hotel

I wouldnt mention the 5th person. As long as 3 can sleep in one bed?.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 guests in marriott hotel

or the 5th person sleep on the couch. can i get in trouble for doing that and not mentioning the fifth person name?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 guests in marriott hotel

Also, i sm between the marriott hotel and raddisson any prefences?

pros cons

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,130 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4 guests in marriott hotel

They do it for profit reasons. They also consider possible damage with 5 people living in 400sq feet of space.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
378 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 4 guests in marriott hotel

There is no couch in a rm at the Stellaris. Only 2 beds. And a chair I believe.

Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: 4 guests in marriott hotel

The Marriott, the Hyatt, the Radisson etc., are high end luxury hotels, not hostel dormitories. I guess you could probably fit a dozen people in the room if ten of them sleep on the floor.

New York
Level Contributor
771 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 4 guests in marriott hotel

The Marriott's Governor's Suite, 1 Bedroom Larger Suite, 1 King, Sofabed, Bathrooms: 2, Oceanfront, and accmodated up to 6 people

New York
Level Contributor
771 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 4 guests in marriott hotel

I stand corrected. Looked on the site again. Some state 6 up to 6 people and others 4 per room. Look at room layout on the Stellaris site

New York
Level Contributor
771 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 4 guests in marriott hotel

The web would pick up 5 guest for reservations. I would call the Marriott directly as this Governors suite has over 1,000 square feet.