We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divi AI Ocean Front Rooms

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Divi AI Ocean Front Rooms

If anyone is going to the Divi AI, while I was there earlier this month, they were remodeling the Ocean Front rooms (Lanai rooms). I would think they will be done by Christmas.

CT
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Divi AI Ocean Front Rooms

Nice!

Those are pretty much the only rooms i havent tried there. A little too far out from the lobby area for our taste, but i may reconsider now!

There is certainly room for some improvements at the divi. My fear is that if they start improving the rooms too much, the price will go up! Or even worse, they will start to build in every available space. Ugh...

2. Re: Divi AI Ocean Front Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 07:17