We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2013 prices

Toronto, Canada
14 posts
Save Topic
2013 prices

We are looking for deals in january, but everything seems to be much higher then last year. Or this is just me.

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2013 prices

Deals in the highest of high season in Aruba...Starting your search in late December....Yep, it is you!

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,080 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2013 prices

Mike is probably right, but give a shot at Cheapcaribbean.com. You just might luck out on their sales.

Toronto, Canada
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 2013 prices

Last year same time i seen lot of last minute deals. I can`t find any now

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,606 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2013 prices

That just means they are sold out or nearly so. Good luck looking for a bargin.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,580 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2013 prices

I'm a big fan of spur-of-the-moment travels---that usually amounted to ROAD TRIP! in college (LOL)--but I agree with the other posters. Expecting a bargain during high season is sadly unrealistic.

For what it's worth, prices also seem to be up a bit for summer, too.

CheapCaribbean does show availability but I have no idea what your travel dates or priceline in the sand is!

I hope something works out for you!

2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 2013 prices

I was surprised when I tried to find a hotel and car two weeks ago and there was literally nothing available under $450/nt or $6200/wk on VRBO. I was finally able to find a villa (house in a neighborhood) on Flipkey and I think I literally found the last vehicle on the island, a 12 passenger van. I even called local car rental agents. Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did.

7. Re: 2013 prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2013, 10:17