We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best all inclusive resort in Aruba?

Wallingford...
Level Contributor
123 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best all inclusive resort in Aruba?

What resort would you recommend for families that's all inclusive?

Springfield...
Level Contributor
370 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best all inclusive resort in Aruba?

aruba-travelguide.com/hotels/all_inclusive.h…

Aruba is a bit different in that there are so many great places to eat (not all expensive) that many of the hotels simply do not offer this option. Even if they did the hotels would be hard pressed to match the quality of other restaurants while keeping the price in line.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
Level Contributor
12,646 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best all inclusive resort in Aruba?

I would recommend the Tamarijn Aruba resort. I was there in April with my family and we loved it. It is located right on the beach, so you can walk outside the door to your room and you are there! My kids are older teens and they enjoyed snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, volleyball, etc. For younger kids, they have organized activities each day and the kids I saw participating in these looked like they were having a lot of fun. My kids loved going to the snack bar for pizzas and ice cream and there was always something on the buffet or in the restaurant that they liked to eat. When we booked our vacation, kids 17 and under were free when they stayed in the parents' room or you can get a family package with 2 rooms for a reduced rate.

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
648 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best all inclusive resort in Aruba?

There really aren't many all inclusives on the island because the restaurants are sooooo good. I personally think you'd be cheating yourself out of experiencing the amazing food of the island if you did all inclusive. That being said.....the Tam, Divi, and Occidental Grand are all good. SOme other resorts offer an all inclusive option, but they don't have many restaurants on site so your choices are very limited as far as what you eat. You'll wind up eating the same thing every day.

I would go with the Occidental Grand if you must go all inclusive. It is going to be absolutely fantastic once all the rennovations are completed!