We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smart Rent a Car

new york
Level Contributor
419 posts
124 reviews
Save Topic
Smart Rent a Car

Does anyone have any experience renting a car from them.

We got a last minute exchange on II. We usually rent from Tropic but they are completely sold out. I even thought about not renting a car this time. Pro & cons please.

Thanks...

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,652 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smart Rent a Car

I have never heard of them. Tried to check their prices, but kept getting an error message. Their cancellation policy would scare me. Have you tried Econo?

new york
Level Contributor
419 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Smart Rent a Car

Yeah - I was a little worried too, and it seems like they go by alot of names - Aruba Rental etc. Thanks

3. Re: Smart Rent a Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 January 2013, 14:35
Boston...
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Smart Rent a Car

Just reviewed them and would also pass do to their policies.

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Smart Rent a Car

They are a legit company though....

6. Re: Smart Rent a Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 06:16