We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pinchos

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Pinchos

This restaraunt is out on a pier near town . It is truly a lovely place. Had dinner at 8pm on Thursday night, lovely meal ambiance and very resonable (two wines, two rye/coke, two liquores, two entrees, 1 appetizer and 1 desert; total $148)...watched the cruise ship leave. Had a solo/blues/lounger singer that played a horn, great for a few romantic dances....lovely. Try it, I think you will enjoy. I think reservation would be helpful if you want sunset time

Canada
Level Contributor
2,015 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pinchos

Thanks !!

It was on my list for this trip... now we will definitely go !!

Boston
Level Contributor
3,700 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pinchos

annabel is a great hostess

Canada
Level Contributor
2,015 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pinchos

Good to know

We don't go on our next Aruba trip til July but I am excited (bringing the married kids to see the island)

Thanks

You're from St Thomas - been there many times

I am from LaSalle On (outside of Windsor)

Edited: 26 January 2013, 23:20
Canada
Level Contributor
2,015 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pinchos

Sorry --- JMSH is from St Thomas ... not mlady

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pinchos

The person who was the host was also the owner, not sure what her name was...but met her and her Husband and told them how much we enjoyed it...the waiter who was also excellent was from Dundas, Ontario....we aloowed him to pick all of our selections...he was great...terrific fresh catch of the day

Boston
Level Contributor
3,700 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pinchos

her name is annabel and her husband is the former owner of nos cunucu...they are wonderful and so is their restaurant

nyc
Level Contributor
244 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pinchos

Thanks for the reminder. Gonna make this one of our 'must goes' for our coming visit in May.

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pinchos

Thanks for the review.

Another one to add to the list for our visit this year. We have to keep returning because we can't seem to fit in all the great places to go!

New York
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pinchos

Love Pinchos!

Boston
Level Contributor
3,700 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply