We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekly wi-fi costs at Lacabana

Wilmington, MA U
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Weekly wi-fi costs at Lacabana

Does anyone know how much it costs for wi-fi access at Lacabana for a week?

Bedford, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekly wi-fi costs at Lacabana

You buy an internet card for $35 for the week while checking in.

Wilmington, MA U
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekly wi-fi costs at Lacabana

Thanks.

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,206 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekly wi-fi costs at Lacabana

Thought it was fixed for owners.

That was said last year.

Is it true?

Bedford, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weekly wi-fi costs at Lacabana

I paid for the Setar card when checking in last March. I sent an email to LBC and asked if this is still the case. When they get back to me, I'll post what they have to say.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weekly wi-fi costs at Lacabana

Wi-Fi from Setar is $35.00 a week. It is the same price for owners and renters. You can either buy the card at the front desk or online. To buy online, open your brower and a page will come up to either pay for a week or a month. After putting in your credit card information you will receive a e-mail with your confirmation and a code that you need to enter to get online. Do not lose the e-mail with the code. You may have to enter it each time you go online. Sometimes your computer does hold the code.

If you are staying 2-4 weeks, it is more affordable to buy the monthly wi-fi which is $70. You cannot buy this card at the front desk. It must be purchased online.

I did hear that La Cabana was planing to have free wi-fi. I don't know when that will start.

6. Re: Weekly wi-fi costs at Lacabana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2014, 07:16