We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day and Evening Visit

Mismaloya, Mexico
Level Contributor
145 posts
180 reviews
Save Topic
Day and Evening Visit

Any suggestions for a more secluded quiet romantic day and evening? We have snorkled on one trip and rented a vehicle another visit. Any idea on a get away from crowds that make for a very romantic memory??! So mushy, eh?!!!! Thanks, Kathy

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,225 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day and Evening Visit

Not sure what you are looking for. Rent a car and take a drive

Aruba is a busy place, when will you be there.

Not like some other places.

Take a sunset cruise.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day and Evening Visit

Have you considered a beach picnic? A helicopter tour (if the budget allows)? A fab lunch in one of the posher restaurants?

How long will you be in Aruba? Just the one day?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day and Evening Visit

Take a day and go to Eagle Beach, rent a couple of chairs from one of the vendors and have them place them in an area where nobody else is, there are plenty of areas, play in the water, walk the beach....have lunch down at the Passions bar area.....go back to your room, shower, dress for dinner and head to Pinchos for sunset drinks and than dinner......sounds good eh? Now I have set it up for you the rest is up to you!!!! Good luck!!

Mismaloya, Mexico
Level Contributor
145 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day and Evening Visit

Ahhh.......thank you for the suggestions, and I am taking JMSH's since she has it all set up for me!!!! Love it and thank you!

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,615 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day and Evening Visit

I agree with JMSH except for one thing. Barefoot is my preference over Pincho's. They are practically neighbors so you can check each of them out before deciding. Definitely need reservations for Barefoot. Not sure about Pincho's.

Mismaloya, Mexico
Level Contributor
145 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day and Evening Visit

Will check out Barefoot as wel! Thanks!

7. Re: Day and Evening Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2014, 06:17