We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restsurant with live music on/off beach... Preferably on bea

Lafayette,la
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Restsurant with live music on/off beach... Preferably on bea

Looking for a great seafood restaurant on or off beach with live music ... On beach preferably with live music for trip in may for husband in laws and parents nice night away from resort!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,408 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restsurant with live music on/off beach... Preferably on bea

Passions is on the beach. They have a different type of live music each night - sometimes just a sax player, sometimes a singer, sometimes just guitar....depends on the evening.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,913 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restsurant with live music on/off beach... Preferably on bea

They had a Sax player when we were there last year. He was quite good as I remember.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
94 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restsurant with live music on/off beach... Preferably on bea

Is it true however that they don't have restrooms there but just an outside restroom?

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,408 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restsurant with live music on/off beach... Preferably on bea

Remember that the restaurant is ON the beach so you have two options: a "luxury" (LOL!) outside restroom (one for ladies and one for gents) that does have a sink inside for hand washing (and it is always very clean) or...you can walk over to the hotel (2 minute walk) and use their restroom at Mango's restaurant or the one in the lobby.

Canada
Level Contributor
2,036 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restsurant with live music on/off beach... Preferably on bea

I also enjoy passions . The music is lovely !!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
94 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restsurant with live music on/off beach... Preferably on bea

Thanks Amy. I just hate portpotties, especially when I can't wash my hands well but these sound nicer. Would hate to miss out on such a nice place over this quirk. Danki.

7. Re: Restsurant with live music on/off beach... Preferably on bea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 05:17