We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is baby beach worth the drive?

Aruba
11 posts
Save Topic
Is baby beach worth the drive?

Hi everyone,

This weekend we went to Baby beach! I havent been there in a long time and Big momma's snackbar has gotten a major makeover! It looks like you go back in time to the Flintstones, and thats no joke! hihihi It looks great and there even is a Dino! Hahaha

Baby beach is a great beach overal, the water is super clear and perfect for children because most of it does not get deeper than half a meter!

You should watch this video because it showes you exactly what is looks like!

Amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnwhhRGutmo

Enjoy! xxxxxx

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is baby beach worth the drive?

I have previously subscribed to your posts on YouTube ...am enjoying your latest ....

Aruba
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is baby beach worth the drive?

Dawhhh thank you so much! I love sharing Aruba on video! It's just beautiful! xxxxxxx Sam

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
833 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is baby beach worth the drive?

Here's another look at Baby Beach:

bentpage.net/2012/…

and here's how to get there:

bentpage.net/2011/…

Enjoy your visit.

New York
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is baby beach worth the drive?

I went to Baby beach on ABC jeep tour. So it was worth it. (by the way, great jeep tour) It is quite a far drive from Eagle or Palm beach.

5. Re: Is baby beach worth the drive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2014, 05:17