We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aruba in December with 2 teenagers

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Aruba in December with 2 teenagers

Hi! Would like to take our 2 teenagers (19 and 17) to Aruba over Christmas Break. Is there a lot to do? They love the beach. Weather good in December? Any resort recommendations?

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,227 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aruba in December with 2 teenagers

I would start by reading the many topics over to the right under Top Questions about Aruba. They include weather, where on the island you can stay, car rental and so much more. Once you do some research and have further questions, please ask away. Knoweldge is key, so IMO it's important to read up as much as you can before making a decision as to whether Aruba will be right for you. I can't imagine that your teenagers wouldn't have a blast! And you too!

Cary, North Carolina
Level Contributor
753 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aruba in December with 2 teenagers

FYI legal drinking age is 18 in Aruba. That will be one thing you will have to address.

New York
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aruba in December with 2 teenagers

Aruba is very close to the equator so the weather is pretty much the same all year round and so is the sunrise and sunset pretty much the same all year round. I would think that teenagers are going to like the palm beach area better than eagle beach as there is so much more going on there. Eagle beach is quieter. Most people recommend the radisson in the palm beach area. I myself prefer eagle beach and I have stayed at the costa linda and rented through a timeshare owner.

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,016 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aruba in December with 2 teenagers

I too would choose the Radisson in palm beach for the family. The kids will want to be centrally located with a number ofmthings close by.

5. Re: Aruba in December with 2 teenagers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 07:17