We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We Made It!

Boston...
Level Contributor
365 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
We Made It!

Well, after a 4 1/2 hour flight from Boston, we made it! Landed ahead of schedule and were on the beach within an hour. We forgot how much we love Aruba (been over 2 years, yikes!) We sat on the beach today and tanned. The sun was out, but it was humid, and there was a haze. The water was warm and extremely calm. We also took a walk down to the Divi Phoenix. The Hyatt is great as usual. We have a garden view room. We ate at Mexicado tonight (in the Hyatt) and it was very good. We were expecting the worse because it is new, but we really enjoyed it.

So far, trip #11 is going well! I will keep you all posted!

Travelguy1001

Mentioned in this post
Boston
Boston
Massachusetts
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach...
1,952 Reviews
Aruba
Ohio
Level Contributor
159 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We Made It!

We will be there Monday barring any weather issues. Fingers crossed as a big snow storm coming in Sunday night.

Boston...
Level Contributor
365 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We Made It!

I hope you make it down alright. I'm sure everything will work out. I am sure the airline would work with you if there were to be any weather issues. Have a safe flight down!

Travelguy1001

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
5,222 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We Made It!

Enjoy it!

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,585 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: We Made It!

Enjoy - soak up some sun for the rest of us!!

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,753 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: We Made It!

Have fun and keep posting!

Salem
Level Contributor
123 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We Made It!

I am really jealous!!!! I have to wait until July!!! Enjoy and save me some sun!!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
960 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We Made It!

13 days to go on our end - jealous of you all down there now.

Forest Hill...
Level Contributor
432 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: We Made It!

Glad that you're there and having a good time. Enjoy the sun while I'm not enjoying the white stuff falling from the sky.

9. Re: We Made It!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 04:16