We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JetBlue Schedule

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
JetBlue Schedule

I just got an email that JetBlue is going to open their schedule on April 3 to book through January 6, 2014.

Makes me want to plan a trip!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
925 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JetBlue Schedule

Wow I am not feeling so bad about our $1100 one stop united airway price for our week after thanksgiving trip. Jetblue was over $2000. I would love a non stop but its not worth $800. This was out of boston

Boston...
Level Contributor
3,880 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JetBlue Schedule

We found jet blue to be outragously high recently. It was over 400 per ticket difference for us to fly direct next week, we took the layover and will have and extra 800plus in our pockets for less than 1.5 hours each way....

3. Re: JetBlue Schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2014, 05:15