We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help me choose!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,425 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Please help me choose!

So throughout the years i have stayed at, Every Marriott, Radisson, Oceania, Tierra del Sol, Hyatt and some privately owned places. I have my May, August and January accommodations booked. Now i found out i can do 5 nights over 4th of July. I want to do something really inexpensive for obvious reasons and i know during this stay that i won't be in or around my room/pool much. That said i still want a clean room, good staff decent grounds and the least amount of children/families.

Hear is what i am looking at

1,The Mill Resort and Suites at $110 a night with the 5th night free and $25 food and beverage credit. Only been to their bar for after hours.

2,Caribbean Palm Village Resort $112 a night.

3,Brickell Bay Beach Club $165 a night.

4,Paradera Park $105 a night, Never heard of it, anyone?

Will have a car. Im going through reviews but i would like to hear from my fellow regulars and any pros and cons from those that have stayed in any of these locations. Thanks, EDS!

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,729 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help me choose!

Divi Village - 1BR 6/30 - 7/7/ - $112.00 a night

Dutch Village - 1BR 6/29 - 7/6 $112.00 a night

-----------------------------------------------------

endlessvacationrentals.com/search_resorts/…9

AARP rates thru Endless Vacations....

Chicago, Illinois
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help me choose!

The Mill Resort and Suites I have stayed in and would recommend most. Nice place that is

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please help me choose!

we have stayed at the mill. there were lots of kids and families.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,608 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please help me choose!

Friends of ours stayed at Paradera and raved about the customer service. Other friends enjoyed the Trop.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please help me choose!

I think I'd go with CPV or Paradera. The reviews of Brickell and the Mill always scare me. Have you considered MVC Eagle Beach?

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,359 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Please help me choose!

Paradera Park is a nice place. That would be my first pick of the ones you mentioned. I would also consider MVC Eagle Beach.

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,900 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Please help me choose!

Brickell Bay $165. Amsterdam Manor Standard Studio is roughly $175. IMO, that eliminates Brickell Bay.

Unless Brickell Bay price includes taxes and tresort fee.

Edited: 07 April 2013, 14:24
Boston...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,710 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Please help me choose!

How about using priceline? You probably will get either the Mariott or Westin and both would be better than the Mill and Brickell Bay.

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Please help me choose!

We stayed one night at Brickell Bay this past February last minute to miss the storm in Boston. Typical hotel size room, but clean and the staff are terrific there. The price I believe includes a continental breakfast. I think compared to the others the price is a bit high. We did like being in the middle of everything. I'd second the suggestion for Priceline.

Boston
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Please help me choose!

I would too suggest using Priceline. I recently used the Priceline Express option because I was able to determine the name of each hotel by using Betterbidding and I booked the Westin for $125/night for April!