We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best accommodations in Aruba

Stockton, California
Level Contributor
204 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best accommodations in Aruba

Hi, I am trying to help out a friend that just booked their flights before the accommodations and need to find the most fun, romantic and luxurious resort for them to stay from July 29th - Aug 9?

Is there a preferred city or resort to meet this need. They would prefer to have an adult only but not necessary.

I appreciate your experience and knowledge.

Denise

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best accommodations in Aruba

Bucuti is the only adults-only accommodations on Palm or Eagle Beach, which is where the bulk of the traveling public stays. Is it fun? Well, I guess we all have our own definitions of fun AND luxury, which brings up the next point--there are no terribly swish hotels there, either; the Ritz is coming soon. Most would tell you to check out the Hyatt.

We travel the same dates as your friends and we love Amsterdam Manor on Eagle Beach and the Radisson on Palm. The former tends to draw fewer families, the latter has lots of kids (by no means do they overrun the resort, though.)

New York
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best accommodations in Aruba

First thing is to decide on is the location. Palm Beach or Eagle Beach. Palm beach is busier. It is where the high rise hotels are. Eagle beach is where the low-rise hotels are. It is more low key. I think they really need to decide which location.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best accommodations in Aruba

See "Where to Stay- High Rise or Low Rise Area?" on the top right hand side of the forum under "Top Questions".

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,422 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best accommodations in Aruba

Bucuti on Eagle beach or on Palm beach Hyatt or Radisson.

Stockton, California
Level Contributor
204 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best accommodations in Aruba

Great! Thank you for all that replied. The great people on TA have never steered me wrong. This is how I always book my vacation and by reading all of your reviews. Thank you again, Denise

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,652 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best accommodations in Aruba

From the info that you posted, I would recommend the Radisson. Nicest part of Palm Beach. Most rooms that are not on ground level have full balconies. The Hyatt doesn't except for their ocean front suites $$$$.

Stockton, California
Level Contributor
204 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best accommodations in Aruba

Tony, I will also check out that! I love full having a balcony! Thank you for your hep!

8. Re: Best accommodations in Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2014, 05:17