We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking at first trip to Aruba

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Looking at first trip to Aruba

Hi There,

My wife and I are looking to stay in Aruba in February to celebrate of 40th birthdays. We're looking for an all inclusive place, preferably more geared to adults than families. Food and service are probably our #1 priority and I tend to prefer somewhere that is a bit more lively in terms of entertainment and activities. Any suggestions?

Aruba ATV Island Tour with Ayo...
236 Reviews
from US$78.00*
Aruba Catamaran Cruise, 2-Stop...
150 Reviews
from US$42.00*
Special Offer
Aruba Off-Road Island Tour: Arikok...
313 Reviews
from US$106.99*
US$111.78
Arikok National Park 4x4 Tour...
200 Reviews
from US$89.99*
Paramus, New Jersey
Level Contributor
757 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking at first trip to Aruba

On the right hand side you will find: "Top Questions about Aruba" third one down is "All Inclusive vs Non-all Inclusive". Aruba does not have many all inclusives due to the fact that it is easy and safe to get around. Too many great restaurants to go that route. To answer your question however, look at the Riu if you want upscale A/I and it is on Palm Beach. More crowded but more activity in that area. Good Luck!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,427 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking at first trip to Aruba

RIU would be the closest to your wants and needs. In February most kids will be back in school but you can expect some pre school kids age kids. You should consider staying open to non AI in Aruba unless there is a reason why it's a must.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
5,163 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking at first trip to Aruba

I agree with others that the AI route is not needed in Aruba. I would look at the Radisson and the Hyatt.

4. Re: Looking at first trip to Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 05:17