We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three Bedroom Accomodations

Michigan
Level Contributor
654 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Three Bedroom Accomodations

Having a hard time finding three bedroom accommodations on the beach. Found some nice places on VRBO but not anything on the beach. Do they exist? Thanks for your help.

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
2,535 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Three Bedroom Accomodations

I know Costa Linda has 3 bedroom suites for sure and is located on fabulous Eagle Beach.

Good Luck!

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Three Bedroom Accomodations

Some of the Timeshares will have three bedroom units right on the Beach. You can look on the Aruba Forum and Redweek has a ton. I've also checked out endless vacations that Bobcat refers to, and they have as well.

Look at Costa Linda, Divi Phoenix, Playa Linda and the Marriott as a start point.

New Windsor, NY
Level Contributor
2,868 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Three Bedroom Accomodations

The Costa Linda has huge 3 bedrooms with huge balconies, perfect for traveling with a group. Go to Costa Linda's website and look at the bulleting board for rentals.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,426 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Three Bedroom Accomodations

Divi Phoenix, Costa Linda and Playa Linda on Palm Beach has 3 bedroom town house or penthouse suites.

Michigan
Level Contributor
654 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Three Bedroom Accomodations

Thanks everybody! I did browse through Costa Linda and didn't see anything but I'll take a closer look. Also will check out all of the other recommendations

spartanburg, sc
Level Contributor
628 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Three Bedroom Accomodations

Try Oceania through Prestige Realty - beautiful complex with small service road between it and gorgeous Eagle Beach.

Michigan
Level Contributor
86 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Three Bedroom Accomodations

The Surf Club also has three bedroom units. :-)

Canada
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Three Bedroom Accomodations

LOVE Costa Linda 3 bedrooms

Enormous balcony with private hot tub and BBQ and units are directly on the beach !!!!

Edited: 21 June 2013, 02:43
Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Three Bedroom Accomodations

i've stayed at the surf club 3 bedroom, very nice.

10. Re: Three Bedroom Accomodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 05:16