We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divi Phoenix Resort Question

Mpls,MN
Level Contributor
122 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Divi Phoenix Resort Question

I am considering booking this hotel when we are there in December but want to make sure I get the new section. Travelocity has a special on the one bedroon beachtower villa but I'm not sure that is always the new section. If it is one of the villa rooms is that the new section? They don't seem to know when I called travelocity.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Divi Phoenix Resort Question

According to their website, the "beach tower" is their newest section:

diviarubaphoenix.com/diviaruba/aruba-vacatio…

New Windsor, NY
Level Contributor
2,805 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Divi Phoenix Resort Question

I agree with Amy, the beach tower is the new section. You can call the resort and they will let you know what section your are in.

Boston
Level Contributor
891 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Divi Phoenix Resort Question

We stayed there last Aug. and that was what they called the "new" section of buildings.

Ontario
Level Contributor
557 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Divi Phoenix Resort Question

We own in the new units and they are the beach towers......love our new unit at Divi Phoenix. After many (20+) yrs of ownership at Playa Linda, the Phoenix is our lovely new home away from home. Enjoy!

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
832 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Divi Phoenix Resort Question

You know, when we stayed there we were in the new building, but I think I would have preferred the older one. It's much taller and I think the view would have been better. We were on the 2nd or 3rd floor, and our view of the ocean was minimal at best.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,269 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Divi Phoenix Resort Question

We were on the 4th floor and then were moved to the 6th when we stayed there. Both floors had magnificent views.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Divi Phoenix Resort Question

We toured the beach tower this past fall and it was beautiful. We saw the different room styles and the amenities. Agree that the beach tower is not as tall as the older sections, but if you get a good view of the beach it is stunning! Particularly the 4th floor and up.

Mpls,MN
Level Contributor
122 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Divi Phoenix Resort Question

Thanks everyone

9. Re: Divi Phoenix Resort Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2014, 06:19