We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunset cruises

Sheffield
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
sunset cruises

My OH and I are wanting to do a sunset cruise whilst in Aruba, and are unsure whether to book it prior to departure on Viator, or to book it once in Aruba. It is £33.00 on Viator. I wondered if anyone knows what the price is to book once there?

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunset cruises

It depends on which sunset cruise you're looking at since there are several different ones. Do you know the name?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunset cruises

It was the catamaran cruise, leaves at 5.30?

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunset cruises

That describes a few: DePalm, Red Sail, the Octopus?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sunset cruises

It didn't say a specific name, just that it was on a catamaran. Don't worry if you can't help, we may just book it in advance anyway

ontario
Level Contributor
186 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sunset cruises

We are going in Sept. Also want to do sunset cruse, here is some info I found. As to your question, we too are not sure if we should book ahead or wait till we get there ?

viator.com/Aruba-tours/…d28-g3-c9

https:/…

www.arubadiscountcoupons.com/discounts.html…

Let us know how you make out.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sunset cruises

Look at the black pearl as well . Maximum 20 passengers and individual sunbeds

Montreal
Level Contributor
829 posts
482 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sunset cruises

We just came back from Aruba. We did the sunset cruise with de Palm which we booked at the hotel. I will check the rates and get back to you. It was on a catamaran and left from the dock next to the Riu Palace. The cruise itself was lovely - we travelled by sail only towards Druif beach and back from there. The sunset was amazing, perfect night. The boat did not feel crowded, and the guides were entertaining.

Edited: 22 July 2013, 06:39
Montreal
Level Contributor
829 posts
482 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sunset cruises

I just checked the rate sheet for the sunset tours with de Palm, and it was $63.00 per adult, $47.00 per child. We received a $5.00 discount each - they called it an 'orientation' discount. Another person called it an airport discount. There is also the Mi Dushi Sundown Snorkel Safari which is listed at $43.00 per adult.

For us, at our resort, part of the cost covered our transfer to the site, which would have been 2 cabs at around $10.00 each.

When I did my parasailing the booth at Eagle Beach has prices that were cheaper on site for various tours. Good to check those out too.

Whatever you choose, have a great time and may the wind be in your sails (in Aruba, that is a certainty!)

Edited: 22 July 2013, 18:16
9. Re: sunset cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 06:21