We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aruba vs. Barbados (end of September)

Chicago
Level Contributor
33 posts
351 reviews
Save Topic
Aruba vs. Barbados (end of September)

Hi guys!!

My bff and I are torn between these two destinations. Can anyone help me decide on the best place to be? We want to have a good time and not be bored...

Thanks!!

Aruba ATV Island Tour with Ayo...
236 Reviews
from US$78.00*
Aruba Catamaran Cruise, 2-Stop...
146 Reviews
from US$42.00*
Special Offer
Aruba Off-Road Island Tour: Arikok...
309 Reviews
from US$106.99*
US$111.78
Arikok National Park 4x4 Tour...
196 Reviews
from US$89.99*
jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,561 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aruba vs. Barbados (end of September)

There are many threads comparing the two. Here's one to get you started, and if you search the topic you'll see the rest of the threads. Posting this same question on the Barbados forum will help you too

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147247-i144-k6158…

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Chicago
Level Contributor
33 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aruba vs. Barbados (end of September)

Thanks!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Aruba vs. Barbados (end of September)

Don't know if you've decided yet, but my vote is for Barbados. Both islands have pretty good nightlife (for Barbados just search "Barbados Nightlife", or "St. Lawrence Gap" in youtube and you'll find a ton of videos to give you an idea). The thing is Barbados simply has more variety because of its size. More restaurants, more activities, more to explore. Also, Aruba is a dry island, so it is mostly sand and desert vegetation (no natural palm trees), while Barbados has a more lush tropical feel with all the goodies that come along with that. You might get bored in Aruba during the day because you can pretty much see the whole island in a day or two.

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
4. Re: Aruba vs. Barbados (end of September)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2014, 05:16