We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels for singles on Eagle Beach?

Chicago
Level Contributor
29 posts
328 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels for singles on Eagle Beach?

Any suggestions?

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
2,535 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels for singles on Eagle Beach?

There is nothing in particular that is geared towards singles...everything is very mixed - it would probably make a difference at the time of year you decide to go. In the summer and during winter break you will find families everywhere you go.

I would tend to think that most singles would prefer the Palm Beach area - but again...you will run into many families there as well during certain times of the year.

WHEN I WAS SINGLE - LOL - I didn't care where I stayed because we would go out at night and always find other singles to hang out with. You can stay on Eagle Beach, go to various clubs and Palm Beach and you will find singles willing to mingle ;-)

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,366 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels for singles on Eagle Beach?

What Trizi said :)

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,425 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels for singles on Eagle Beach?

What would be your best scenario at your hotel or resort? Other then it being towards singles, what are you looking for? Does budget matter?

Edited: 07 August 2013, 00:25
Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,562 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels for singles on Eagle Beach?

What Trizi and jl said...!

Chicago
Level Contributor
29 posts
328 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels for singles on Eagle Beach?

Not really geared toward singles but definitely not too relaxed. My BFF and I are going and we certainly will be hitting the parties. Moderately priced $200/nt.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,562 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels for singles on Eagle Beach?

When are you planning to travel?

Chicago
Level Contributor
29 posts
328 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels for singles on Eagle Beach?

End of September.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,425 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels for singles on Eagle Beach?

Look into Brickel Bay/Sand Beach. It's on Palm Beach and across the street from the beach but its I'm your price range and it would put you smack in the middle of everything, also giving you access to their Sand Beach bar and pool which is a cool hang during the day.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,173 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels for singles on Eagle Beach?

Just an FYI - the "Sand Bar" is not on the beach. Personally, I would skip Brickell Bay (average rooms at best) and go for a hotel on the beach since you're going in off season and some rates should be in your price range. If you stay at a Palm Beach hotel you can always walk across the street to the Sand Bar if you're interested.

Chicago
Level Contributor
29 posts
328 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels for singles on Eagle Beach?

Thx everyone. Will probably go w/Marriott.