We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buses

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
499 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
buses

Besides taxis and car rentals, I understand that buses are the only form of public transportation. Do the buses run 24 hours and where can I find schedules, if any, and maps with stops?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,666 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buses

arubus.com/wp-content/…routes-large.jpg

--------------------------------------

The L10, L10A & L10B lines run the entire hotels and into town. Fare is US$2.30 p.p. one way. Private vans follow the bus route for about the same fare. The city bus runs early in the morning up to around midnight more or less.

New York
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buses

I was told by emailing Arubus that they have one passing by Costa Linda every 10 min along this route. this is their response. I asked re: Costa Linda as that is where we will be staying and we do not want to rent a car. And no they do not run 24hrs a day.

"In front of Costa linda you can take bus Line 10 that is the bus that drives

from the hotels and beaches to Oranjestad and back.

We have one passing every 10 minutes."

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,666 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buses

The time table is shown on the link above. It's a bit more than 10 minutes in one direction.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
499 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buses

Thank you all! Good to know I won't need a car.

5. Re: buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 05:17