We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach front hotels in Aruba

Kansas City...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best beach front hotels in Aruba

Hi,

My husband and I are going on our long overdue honeymoon during Thanksgivng for a week.

My husband and I are going to Aruba for thanksgiving. We are newly weds. Given that its last minute and cant get into places like Bucuti , I am looking for not -so-crowded beach front hotels with a nice view of the beach with a balcony with reasonable rates. We are not particularly looking for all - inclusive but we are open to it.

We are not late night party animals but we would like some water activities during the day.

What is the least crowded place to stay during Thanksgiving

Any input on the must do water activites is much appreciated.

Thanks

Aruna Subramani

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beach front hotels in Aruba

My top two recommendations would be Amsterdam Manor if Bucuti is full and the Radisson. Thanksgiving is a bit more expensive than typically the Fall months are. I'd do some reading here on the Forum and see what matches your personal style. These are on different beaches and are very different styles, but I would stay at either any time!

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,496 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best beach front hotels in Aruba

I second arubaweek6's suggestions. We love both the AMBR and the Radisson.

The Tamarijn has all beachfront rooms (it's all-inclusive and very popular with American families who are, I think, unlikely to be traveling so far for Thanksgiving.

I would check with www.aruba4u.com to see if they have any deals that might appeal to you.

Good luck and congratulations on your marriage!

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,708 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best beach front hotels in Aruba

From your description, I would choose Manchebo Beach Hotel. It is on the beach. I like Amsterdam Manor better than Manchebo, but there is a two way street and a divider between the beach and the hotel. For beach lovers, Manchebo is second to Bucuti, IMO. Other options would include three time share resorts on Eagle/Druif Beaches. They are: Costa Linda, Aruba Beach Club and Casa del Mar. Watch out for Casa del Mar as they have two locations. One is NOT on the beach. My favorite hotel in Aruba is the Radisson on Palm Beach. It will be more crowded than the other resorts, but not so much as to detract from you beautiful beach experience.

Edited: 27 August 2013, 19:35
New York
Level Contributor
1,557 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best beach front hotels in Aruba

I honeymooned in Aruba and stayed at Bucuti. Loved it there! I now rent from a timeshare owner at Costa Linda. It is a Fri - Fri rental. We are staying in a two bedroom, two bath with balcony right on the beach at a great rate. It is next door to Bucuti so same great beach. My favorite location is Eagle beach.

Kansas City...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best beach front hotels in Aruba

Hi Folks,

Thank you for all your input. I was tossing between Amsterdam and Manchebo beach resort. But after calling Bucuti three times we managed to get a tara beach suite at Bucuti Resorts. Third time is the charm. I am so excited for our stay in Aruba :)

Thanks

Aruna

new jersey
Level Contributor
123 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best beach front hotels in Aruba

Tam.

7. Re: Best beach front hotels in Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 05:17