We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need info on Holiday Inn. Details will be appreciated

New York
Level Contributor
201 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
need info on Holiday Inn. Details will be appreciated

Room details? pics? i have questions so if I can talk to someone that would be appreciated. thanks so much

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,673 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: need info on Holiday Inn. Details will be appreciated

What are your questions?

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,672 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need info on Holiday Inn. Details will be appreciated

I would strongly urge you to read the most recent reviews of the Holiday Inn and also check out the pictures that guests have posted, in addition to the professional photos on offer. Once you get through the shots of the zaftig lady in her bikini, there are some room pics. The HI website should provide you with room details.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
4,254 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: need info on Holiday Inn. Details will be appreciated

Click the link below to read the reviews of the Holiday Inn. There are 303 traveller photos.

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g147249-d184828-…

NC
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: need info on Holiday Inn. Details will be appreciated

As others said read trip reports. Of course there are some people that expect a Holiday Inn to be a 4 star. But for the most part the trip reports are very helpful.

September 01, 2013 - The resort renovation is on going. There are 3 towers Aruba tower was just completely renovated. The renovation is starting in Bonaire tower. Curacao Tower is almost complete. The renovation to SeaBreeze restaurant is almost complete.

Holiday Inn is in a great location to walk to many restaurants, shopping and entertainment.

New York
Level Contributor
201 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: need info on Holiday Inn. Details will be appreciated

If we go at the end of October, is the renovation going to be a hinderance to us???

Paramus, New Jersey
Level Contributor
757 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: need info on Holiday Inn. Details will be appreciated

We just got back from Aruba and we walked down to The Holiday Inn and there still seems to be a lot of construction going on. Remember they are working on island time.....so construction takes much longer. I would recommend calling them directly and seeing when they intend to be 100% fully operational. The new area by the pool looks lovely! You can't beat the price of the Holiday Inn and they do have a nice beach and in a prime location as far as restaurants, shopping, coffee and ice cream shops. Good luck!

Almunecar, Spain
Level Contributor
545 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: need info on Holiday Inn. Details will be appreciated

We stayed there in August. The construction is mostly internal so it shouldn't bother you at all. We stayed in the one tower that hadn't been renovated yet. It had a King-sized bed, refrigerator that was super cold, flat screen tv and some chairs, tables and a small sofa to sit on. The deck also had a small table and chairs. No tub in the bathroom, just a shower but plenty of hot water. Housekeeping was thorough and efficient. As others have noted it isn't the Ritz but it was comfortable and the location can't be beat for the price.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: need info on Holiday Inn. Details will be appreciated

We plan on staying for a week mid Dec. I'm assuming most renovations will be finished. We do not plan on doing all inclusive. Your right it's not the Ritz, but I've found when hotels do renovations, everything is nice and new and clean.

9. Re: need info on Holiday Inn. Details will be appreciated

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2014, 05:17