We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aruba Dine Around Plan

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Aruba Dine Around Plan

My husband and I are traveling to Aruba for our 10th anniversary. What are your thoughts on the dine around plan? Are the restaurants decent? Is it worth the money? We already made reservations for Marandi and Flying Fishbone, so we've already chosen the restaurants we really want to go to- we just need to figure out the other nights. Thanks for any advice!

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,415 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aruba Dine Around Plan

The Dine Around Plan doesn't usually get an overwhelmingly positive response here on TA when people ask about it. I would suggest searching "Dine Around Plan" here on the forum and you will be able to see past threads with discussion.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,919 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aruba Dine Around Plan

We have purchased their gift certificates for a small savings when the participating restaurants were ones where we knew we wanted to dine. Perhaps start with the list of participating restaurants and work backwards.

3. Re: Aruba Dine Around Plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 06:19