We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our trip

Butler, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
310 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Our trip

Well we are back from our wonderful trip and all I can say we all were disappointed that we had to leave this beautiful island. 7 days truly was not enough time to explore this island. I am hoping to plan a small getaway in the spring with just us 2. All my planning that I did and research helped us in making a decision on a truly awesome villa - Casa Koyari and the dinners we had out. I will be posting our review hopefully in the next couple of days of the villa and the places we ate at!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,966 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our trip

Welcome home! We stayed at Casa Koyari on one of our trips, too, and loved it there!

Boston
Level Contributor
3,527 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our trip

looking forward

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,298 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our trip

Welcome home.

Hope you had fun in Aruba

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Our trip

Glad you were not disappointed. Aruba is addicting!

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Our trip

Welcome home! I'm glad you had a wonderful trip. When will you be going back???!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Our trip

Glad you had a great time always a breathe of fresh air, leaving in 5 days for my 11th time and can't wait, thanks for the report

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Our trip

The absolute cure for post-vacation blues is planning the next trip - looks like you already figured that out. Looking forward to your report.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,243 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Our trip

Welcome home! So glad you had a great trip!

Butler, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
310 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Our trip

Well I just posted my review on TA for Casa Koyari and waiting for it to be approved along with some of the places we ate at and the beaches we visited. If I was to start planning another trip now my other half is going to go bonkers! lol I am hoping for spring but we have to wait til his vacation schedule comes out in November. There is so much more I want to see and places to eat at. Love the island! I would be happy coming back here and no where else.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Our trip

7 days or nights is never enough. Glad to hear you had a great time!