We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surf Club~ Should/could I request a room now or then?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Surf Club~ Should/could I request a room now or then?

We're going to the Surf Club in about a month and I keep reading reviews about all different rooms/buildings. We have a 2 bed/2 bath villa with an oceanview, so not sure where these units are located. But, I have read that people request a room/building before they even get there; and of course there are tons of differing opinions on which is best!

So, do I do this now or just wait till we get there and then make a request? Oh, and if you have a recommendation on the room, I'd love to hear it!

Thanks, Jill

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,347 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surf Club~ Should/could I request a room now or then?

I would do both - make a request now and then remind them again of your request when checking in.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Surf Club~ Should/could I request a room now or then?

Thanks Amy! Now to figure out which room, lol...

Minnesota
Level Contributor
645 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Surf Club~ Should/could I request a room now or then?

We aren't going until February (2 weeks). We are renting a lock-out from 2 separate parties. The 1st week is an ocean view and then 2nd week is an ocean front. What are the chances that they will let us stay in the same unit both weeks? We wouldn't be willing to give up the ocean front that we have the 2nd week.

4. Re: Surf Club~ Should/could I request a room now or then?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 10:20