We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kukoo Kunuku on Friday (Nov 4)

Tehachapi...
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kukoo Kunuku on Friday (Nov 4)

Any one else going on the Kukoo Kunuku tour this Friday? We land in Aruba or 1230 and the tour is at 6, hoping we get checked in and ready on time....

Kini Kini Transfer & Tours
Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Wix Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Justin's ATV Rental and Tours
Equipment Hire, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Sightseeing Tours
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kukoo Kunuku on Friday (Nov 4)

Our trip on this Sep (and on busy Sat.) landed in 2PM. And we checked into the hotel and had everything settled down ready for beach on 4PM (and this included about 30 minutes delay because of Aruba custom computer down and luggage claim bell down, too).

The worst case scenario is your room might not be ready yet when you check it, but you can just leave the luggage to the bellman and come back later.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,395 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kukoo Kunuku on Friday (Nov 4)

Do you mean October 4?

Tehachapi...
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kukoo Kunuku on Friday (Nov 4)

Lol, yep totally meant October 4th! So used to writing Nov for my daughter' s bday I mixed them up. Oops!

Tehachapi...
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kukoo Kunuku on Friday (Nov 4)

Do you know if I am I able to edit the title of my post?

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,466 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kukoo Kunuku on Friday (Nov 4)

No, you can not edit the title. You would have to ask TA to delete it and post another with the correct date.

6. Re: Kukoo Kunuku on Friday (Nov 4)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2014, 06:39