We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mi Dushi

New York
Level Contributor
771 posts
Save Topic
Mi Dushi

Has anyone been on the Mi Dushi sailing trip lately?

Michigan
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mi Dushi

We've been going to Aruba since 1985, 10 trips in all, and have always done the Mi Dushi. It's been 5 years since our last trip and we are really looking forward to going again in January. Don't see much on Tripadvisor about them now days, so hope they are still there and going strong.

Michigan
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mi Dushi

We've been going to Aruba since 1985, 10 trips in all, and have always done the Mi Dushi. It's been 5 years since our last trip and we are really looking forward to going again in January. Don't see much on Tripadvisor about them now days, so hope they are still there and going strong.

East Haddam...
Level Contributor
586 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mi Dushi

Went with friends and family about 18 months ago, had a great time. We even got pushed a little farther then where the captain wanted to on the way in and hit some sand. Only a couple people were nervous most of us didn't let it bother us at all. We all moved to one side of the boat an the captain was able to free us in minutes. The staff is awesome, snorkeling is great, rope swing was even better. My parents go probably every other or every 3 years and love it.

New York
Level Contributor
771 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mi Dushi

Thanks for your reply, I think the last time on it was about 1997. They also had the old Tatoo boat. If I am correct, the MiDushi is also a newer boat.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,180 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mi Dushi

I have been on them a few times over the years. The last time we used them was in 2007 (sunset cruise) and I thought their mixed drinks were really watered down. If you like beer, stick to beer, We haven't used them since though so hopefully things have changed.

Edited: 07 October 2013, 15:15
New York
Level Contributor
771 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mi Dushi

Thanks Amy.. Watered down does not do it for me as I don't drink beer. Tried to get the Black Pearl but have been booked for over a month. Personally I would prefer to go with Anthony, but my husband feels the boat is too small. That's a man for ya LOL

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,180 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mi Dushi

That would have been my pick - Tranquilo (no watered down drinks there - LOL!)

Bridgetown
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Mi Dushi

Hey everyone, just went with the "Mi Dushi" and its crew 4 times in december now and i can only say:had the best time there! I work for a cruise ship and we do tours with the Mi Dushi frequently. The crew was great and the drinks not watered down(anymore?). All i can say is that everyone who likes a good time sailing snorkeling rope swinging, go with the Mi Dushi and its Crew! Excellent trip! I will go again in one week :)

Michigan
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mi Dushi

I found out recently that Mi Dushi was recently sold. I corresponded with the new owner and she's assured me that she and her husband are ALL IN and really enthusiastic about providing a great guest experience. We'll see as I have scheduled with them mid-January. Glad to hear you liked it ajnevs40. BTW, the Tatoo was apparently sold a couple of years ago, and not sure if it's even on the Island anymore. Aruba Adventures is still handling scheduling for Mi Dushi, but they are focusing on running Kuku Kanukoo party bus.

10. Re: Mi Dushi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2014, 05:16