We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Civil Wedding - Have you successfully done it on your own?

Ephrata...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Civil Wedding - Have you successfully done it on your own?

We are planning on getting married in December of 2014 in Aruba. We are planning on having the beach ceremony at one of two restaurants with a dinner following the ceremony.

What I need advice on is the civil ceremony, has anyone succesfully pulled off a civil ceremony that they didn't use a wedding planner for? When I search the forum everyone keeps saying use a wedding planner, I am trying to save that money and spend it on the reception.

Any help would be great!

chicago
Level Contributor
165 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Civil Wedding - Have you successfully done it on your own?

Hi Essrule, the answer is yes, it can be done very easily. Just sent you a LONG PM about it:-) Pls check your messages.

Mechanicsburg...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Civil Wedding - Have you successfully done it on your own?

I didn't realize the civil ceremony could be done easily. We are planning a similar wedding in January. Just two of us . I would love to know how easy it is to do the civil ceremony myself and leave the planner handle the beach ceremony. Any chance you could send me the same info? Thanks...and to essrule "congratulations and good luck !

chicago
Level Contributor
165 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Civil Wedding - Have you successfully done it on your own?

Hi Keth, just sent you a PM

4. Re: Civil Wedding - Have you successfully done it on your own?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 06:21