We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do they sell bromine or dramamine in Aruba?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Do they sell bromine or dramamine in Aruba?

only have gravol in Canada and it can cause drowsiness - no good when you're diving...

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do they sell bromine or dramamine in Aruba?

I've seen Dramamine ® in SuperFood.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do they sell bromine or dramamine in Aruba?

great - thank you. do you know where the hyatt is in relation to superfoods?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Do they sell bromine or dramamine in Aruba?

For motion sickness I bought a band to go around my wrist & it totally works. My cousin uses them now too & no motion sickness. You might want to check them out. They are like sweat bands for your wrist, but not as wide. I usually only wear one.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do they sell bromine or dramamine in Aruba?

Yes, I know, but if you knew how badly I s*ck at directions, you wouldn't ask me. LOL It's not far, but you can't walk unless you are a big fan of heatstroke. It's DOWN and to the LEFT.

I will bet you a case of Balashi that the shop in the Hyatt will have Dramamine.

CT
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Do they sell bromine or dramamine in Aruba?

Any gift shop or just about any knickknack/sundries shop in palm beach will likely carry it!

New York
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Do they sell bromine or dramamine in Aruba?

Easiest just to bring enough with you. I once was looking for it at the airport and they did not sell it there or anything comparable to it. I had left it in my "checked" suitcase. Of note, there are two check points at the airport. One is aruba immigrations and the other is US customs, so when you go through aruba immigrations you have to pick up your luggage from the conveyor belt and take it to US customs. Had I not have been telling US customs how I left my dramamine in my "checked" luggage, our luggage would have been left in Aruba.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Do they sell bromine or dramamine in Aruba?

The OP is Canadian, jgoodwin56. It's apparently not available in Canada, so he/she cannot bring it.

Boston...
Level Contributor
3,882 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Do they sell bromine or dramamine in Aruba?

Just dont wait to get it at the airport on your way home- they dont sell it in Aruba.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
3,813 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Do they sell bromine or dramamine in Aruba?

Here is a Map showing Super Foods under the + sign in the middle. You can move the Map with your cursor to locate the Hyattt.

wikimapia.org/…b

New York
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Do they sell bromine or dramamine in Aruba?

That thought didn't occur to me Lori. lol I live so close to the border. I think of Canada as being the same.