We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Topdrive Car Rental

Adelanto, California
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Topdrive Car Rental

What's up with Topdrive car rental. I booked on they website last week for January and have not gotten a response yet. Call them this morning and it went right to voice mail. What should I do any thoughts

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
2,687 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Topdrive Car Rental

I would try their toll-free number again for the next few days. Sometimes people are slow getting back to you.

Edited: 31 October 2013, 06:33
Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
2,687 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Topdrive Car Rental

I just called 1-866-978-5323 and they answered right away. We're going in late Jan/early Feb, so we're looking at booking a car too. The rate they gave was $250.00/week for a 2014 car. Was this similar to your price?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
648 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Topdrive Car Rental

Have you tried Weels2Go? We have them booked for February and got a better rate than that. Not sure what size your price is for--ours is a small car. Might be worth checking out though.

Adelanto, California
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Topdrive Car Rental

They called this morning. They said they were just a little behind. Car is confirmed . 2013 for $200 + Insurance and tax.

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
2,687 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Topdrive Car Rental

Glad they got through. Think I'll check out Wheels2Go.

Edited: 31 October 2013, 16:15
North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,900 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Topdrive Car Rental

http://www.econoaruba.com/cars-and-rates/

I prefer to use the location at the airport. After adding airport tax and gov't tax, it is roughly $187 for a compact car. Love just dropping the car off at the end of the trip, having it inspected and walking across the street into the airport. There is no way that having to meet someone is as convenient. Insurance usually not needed. Check with your credit card company.

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
2,687 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Topdrive Car Rental

Thanks so much! That's a great deal!

8. Re: Topdrive Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2014, 03:18