We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T-shirt must haves?

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
T-shirt must haves?

On Aruba now and wondering about bars/ restaurants/shops that have great/funky T-shirts to take back. Went to flea market near Tam but supply was limited in what I was looking for. Particularly like local restaurants/bars to purchase from. Thanks for suggestions.

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
2,180 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: T-shirt must haves?

Either downtown or along the Palm Beach Strip, there are many places to buy shirts. My husband buys a new Balashi shirt every year.

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
2,535 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: T-shirt must haves?

Moomba's has a very cool skull head one - it might be a Jolly Pirate tshirt but saw them at Moomba's.

Edited: 13 November 2013, 14:27
Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
2,180 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: T-shirt must haves?

I bought really cute shirts for myself that say "Cats are Always on Vacation in Aruba" and some Harley Aruba shirts for friends. I think Senor Frog's has T-shirts too, as well as the Hard Rock Cafe.

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: T-shirt must haves?

Surf Ohio

Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: T-shirt must haves?

I get a new Balashi t every year. I've also bought a few Harley tees

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: T-shirt must haves?

Among others, I have a gazillion Balashi shirts (I miss the old $10 price tag) in all colors; Amuse Bistro, Wacky Wahoo, Black Pearl (I tried to talk Captain Anthony out of his Tranquilo shirt, but he chickened out), SuperFood (one of the bag boys sold me one of his extras and some Bugaloe tanks. I like these SO much better than the generic "Aruba" shirts.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: T-shirt must haves?

My Big Exciting Purchases this past summer were Arubiana flip-flops. LOVE them.

Edited: 13 November 2013, 20:40
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,417 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: T-shirt must haves?

The Black Pearl has a great T and Gusto the bar across from The Radisson has a

Cool shirt that says Gusto Aruba in a black t, love that one in. Tank as well. I brought a bunch home for my staff.

Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: T-shirt must haves?

Lori- I just bought two pair of Arubiana flips.......love them!

NJ
Level Contributor
125 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: T-shirt must haves?

I can never remember the name of the two stores, but in the Royal Plaza mall downtown (where Iguana Joe's is located), second level, in the back, are 2 stores that sell Ts. They are run by a husband and wife. Some of the shirts have original art. The husband is the artist. We stop in every year and always buy at least one. The shirts are original and the longer we have them, the softer they get.