We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laguna restaurant Radisson

Milwaukee WI
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Topic
Laguna restaurant Radisson

Looking for advice from anyone that has gone on Friday night for the Seafood buffet. Per the menu they have lobster and crab. But I find it hard to believe they have lobster and crab on a buffet? Or maybe I am understanding incorrectly. When I think of buffet I think of all you can eat. But I have never seen lobster on a buffet, but would be thrilled to find it.

Can anyone confirm. And how is the food?

Thanks!!!

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,303 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laguna restaurant Radisson

Its probably really good. We have earen there two or 3 times and always enjoyed our meals but did not do the seafood night..

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,903 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laguna restaurant Radisson

It may be Caribbean lobster and not Maine lobster but I am thinking you could always ask to see what is available before committing.

We ate at the buffet twice during our trip in 2011 and thought it was the best meal value on the island for what we received.

New York
Level Contributor
771 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Laguna restaurant Radisson

Saturday nites to La Vista Marriott Stellairs also has a all can east baked Caribbean Lobster buffet for $52 per person. IMO, Caribbean lobster is not as good as Maine lobster. However, they also had a multitude of other items such as lobster bisque soup, red snapper, four different seafood salads, prime rib, ect.

4. Re: Laguna restaurant Radisson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 05:17