We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adults-only & all-inclusive?

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,470 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
Adults-only & all-inclusive?

Considering Aruba as a possible trip for my husband and I next fall. I am just starting my research, but I am having trouble finding all-inclusives that are also adult only. Am I just looking in the wrong places? I would prefer to be on Palm Beach.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,182 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adults-only & all-inclusive?

You will not find that on Palm Beach. Aruba has very few all inclusive hotels because it's safe to be out and about and there are many great restaurants and bars on the island so they do not have alot of AI resorts. The only adults only places would be the Bucuti (which is not all-inclusive) on Eagle Beach and the Renaissance which is located downtown and has an all-inclusive option. What you're looking for can be found in Jamaica, DR, and Mexico.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
4,065 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adults-only & all-inclusive?

Although not all inclusive there is on Palm Beach the new and just opened Ritz Carlton. There you may have more of a opportunity to enjoy the Adults Only part of your wishes, as there may not be many children at the resort.

ritzcarlton.com/en/…Default.htm

Pottersville, New...
Level Contributor
123 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adults-only & all-inclusive?

If you are going in the fall, after kids are back in school, it is unlikely there will be many kids wherever you stay. However, if you are going over a holiday period, including Labor Day, Columbus Day, and first weekend in Nov (NJ schools have a break), then expect lots of kids at the big resorts.

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,821 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adults-only & all-inclusive?

The Bucuti is adults only and includes breakfast. It is on Eagle Beach. The Radisson is on Palm Beach and offers meal plans.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,425 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adults-only & all-inclusive?

Bucuti would be a great choice if you can forget the AI. Most people choose not to do AI in Atuba.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Adults-only & all-inclusive?

Try and plan your travel when school is in session very few children will be there. That's when we travel

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,470 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Adults-only & all-inclusive?

Thanks for the info ArubaAmy. Right now, I am debating between going back to Jamaica or trying Riviera Maya or Aruba. I have some thinking to do!!

msteacher1,

We would be going the first week in November.

8. Re: Adults-only & all-inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 05:17