We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renaissance

Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
renaissance

Will I be disappointed staying at the renaissance after having stayed at the radison in the past?

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
4,091 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: renaissance

Totally different kind of experience. Maybe you would like it more, maybe not. Depends on what kind of experience you like to have.

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,080 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: renaissance

As mentioned above, it really depends what you like. We extended our trip one year by spending a few days there during Carnival time. That part was lots of fun, but a small room with no view and having to "plan" my trips to the beach not so much. That's just my personal take on it, other people love it and the private island and downtown location.

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,629 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: renaissance

You are at the hotel? We stayed there 1 night when the plane broke and we had an extra day. Room head been re done, we were spoiled, having spent the week in a timeshare.

Being in town is a different experience. You should enjoy. The private island is nice.

Have fun.

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,629 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: renaissance

Room had been re done. Sorry for typo.

5. Re: renaissance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2014, 05:18