We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Back From Holiday Inn

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Just Back From Holiday Inn

Got back from Holiday Inn today, I'll be writing my review tomorrow. But if anyone has questions ask away.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Back From Holiday Inn

Are all the rooms updated now? Did they get new chairs for the beach? Hope you had a great visit.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Back From Holiday Inn

Hi, there were 2 towers open, the Sea tower and Ocean tower. Both have been renovated. We stayed in the Sea tower and the rooms were very nice, completely updated. I never saw the rooms in the Ocean tower, but from what others there told me, the Ocean tower rooms are a little larger but the bathrooms have a corner sink. The Sea tower rooms may be a tad smaller but the bathrooms have a vanity running the whole length of the wall with lots of space to put things. I don't know what the old chairs looked like, but we preferred the white ones (instead of the blue) because they were firmer and had better back support. The loungers were fine and in good shape. We had a great time. I wouldn't hesitate to go back, but don't do all inclusive, the food wasn't very good.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Back From Holiday Inn

Thanks for the info. We own a TS for 2 weeks and like to extend for a few days so I will look into HI as they have such a nice kids pool. Just disappointed with the rooms last stay.

THanks again.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Back From Holiday Inn

The Sea tower room was really nice, brand new, immaculate and even smelled good (no musty smell whatsoever).

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,634 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just Back From Holiday Inn

The Palm Tower (the old Aruba Tower) is schedule to reopen this weekend).

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just Back From Holiday Inn

glad to hear all of the above. we are going in may and are are extending our stay there.

Eastern Shore Va
Level Contributor
52 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just Back From Holiday Inn

We will be heading to HI on Sunday for our second honeymoon as we fell in love with Aruba on our first. Is it better to rent a car to see other beaches and go out to dinner or is the location fine for walking and taking a cab? Thanks for your help.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,828 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just Back From Holiday Inn

Plenty of places to walk to- you are close to many shops and Rest.

Georgian Bay ON
Level Contributor
183 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just Back From Holiday Inn

Do you know if the bars here serve the real Motts Clamatoe for Caesars?

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just Back From Holiday Inn

That I have no idea about, but what is a Caesar?