We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best all-inclusive ...

Milan, New Hampshire
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Best all-inclusive ...

Hi, my best friend and I are traveling this May and are looking for suggestions for an all-inclusive that is budget friendly and appeals to people in their late 20's who are there to have fun and relax. I'd really like a swim up bar :)

By budget, we're hoping to find something around $1,500 including air fare.

Thanks in advance!

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,337 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best all-inclusive ...

Aruba is not known for its All Inclusive properties, as there aren't many to choose from. Your best bet, IMO, would be the Riu but I have no idea what you would be looking at for prices, so you would have to do some research. May is low season, so perhaps it is doable for $1,500. Keep in mind - Aruba is not going to be the same type of atmosphere that you would experience at AI's in Mexico or the Dominican.

The only other mandatory AI properties are the Occidental, The Tamarijn and the Divi. There are also a few other hotels that offer AI options.

Edited: 07 January 2014, 02:00
phila
Level Contributor
514 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best all-inclusive ...

I agree witht he above reply. Aruba is not an All Inclusive place like mexico.. Airfare alone is expensive- or so I am seeing it from my point. You are better off going to a regular hotel and eating out. I am renting a 1 bedroom suite at Playa Linda for about 1200 for a week for 3 people. Occidental will cost me 2300.00 (i own a time share)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
188 posts
383 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best all-inclusive ...

We booked the Divi Golf and Beach resort AI package, we can use the Tam and Divi across the street as well. I'm not sure what prices are like where you are flying from, but for us the cheapest AI package was $2,200 per person. I can't remember which hotel though. We ended up picking the Divi because of its location and the fact we got 3 resorts to use. It was $2,500 per person, from Halifax.

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
2,450 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best all-inclusive ...

I would consider the Renaissance.

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best all-inclusive ...

Tiff, check out the Divi/Tam rates during the Boston travel expo in February ...you can get AI for about $300 a night ...per room...cheap enough to go out at night for dinner if you chose....airfare is another issue

6. Re: Best all-inclusive ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 06:22