We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resturant for a group

Massapequa Park...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Resturant for a group

going for my birthday with a group

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,355 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resturant for a group

http://www.madamejanette.info/joomla2/

Southport, North...
Level Contributor
531 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resturant for a group

We went to Madam Jannette's as a group of 13 last Friday. While the food was excellent, the service was slow beyond belief. Only one waitperson assigned for our entire group, and he told us it was his first night "on his own". We were seated at 8:30 and didn't get our food until 10:40 or so. I would request that 2 staff be assigned if your group is more than 10....

North Providence...
Level Contributor
44 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resturant for a group

We had a large group down for my daughters wedding a couple of years ago and had dinner for 23 at Matthew's, which is located in Casa Del Mar (low rise section). We went on the all you can eat rib night which was great. They have a very large table that they set up in the middle of the open air dining room. I believe the all you can eat rib night is on Tuesday's.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,562 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resturant for a group

For more casual, I'd suggest Barney's or Bingo!

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,366 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resturant for a group

Matthew's had a large group when we were there and they were accommodated very nicely, so I second that suggestion.

Bingo! is a great suggestion too.

6. Re: Resturant for a group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 05:19