We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morning Star Charters

Dallas, Texas
2 posts
Save Topic
Morning Star Charters

Has anyone chartered Morning Star recently? Would love a recent review or any tips. Thanks!

San Rafael...
Level Contributor
92 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Morning Star Charters

my family usually charters morningstar once a year in march. It's honestly one of my most favorite days. FEel free to dig into my TA profile and read my past reviews. The boat is lovely. The food is incredible. The staff are so sweet and they take you out to a great few spots. I prefer a daytime snorkel trip but she also does an evening sunset cruise that just tours you around the island. We even ran aground once on the morningstar. FANTASTIC. Happy to answer any specific questions - you can private message me.

Dallas, Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Morning Star Charters

FYI - I just heard from Morning Star. They are currently not doing any charters and the boat is out for major renovation. Appreciate any recommendations for alternative charters.

3. Re: Morning Star Charters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2015, 06:20