We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi with car seat for baby

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
124 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi with car seat for baby

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a taxi with a car seat (for 12 month old) in it? We don't plan to bring ours, but do plan to take a taxi from the airport to our hotel.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,895 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi with car seat for baby

Bully has a car seat in his taxi. You can email him for an airport pickup at bullytaxi79@hotmail.com. The reply will be from Amador Lacle. If you believe you did not receive a response, check your spam/junk mail folder for a reply.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi with car seat for baby

Highly recommend Bully.

We used his this past week with our 1 year old.

Emailed him in advance and made all arrangements via email. He was prompt, professional, and very careful driving with the baby.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
124 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi with car seat for baby

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Wilton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi with car seat for baby

Front or rear facing car seat?

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,444 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi with car seat for baby

We love Bully's car service. I am sure he will have whatever kind you need. We have used him many of times with our grandson.

Wilton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi with car seat for baby

emailed. front facing only unfortunately (and he's fulling booked on the day we arrive). we're bringing out car seat anyways since it goes w/ the stroller, so looks like we'll just install it into the whatever we end up booking.

I'm going to need to practice as I've never installed the car seat in a car w/o the car base.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
124 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi with car seat for baby

At home we are still rear facing, but front is better than nothing. She will be a week shy of 12 months when we go so I'm not too concerned.

Jason, we have a Peg Perego Primo Viaggio, and have used it w/o the base. It was pretty simple once we got the hang of it. I'd imagine whatever you have will be the same.

8. Re: Taxi with car seat for baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 06:19